Gear, swag, rewards...whatever you call it, it's a big part of successful fundraising. The proper incentive can make all the difference.
For High Schools and Youth Teams, you need to get creative. Consider selling premier seating at games, valet parking, or locker room access. Or sell special, exclusive team swag that is AMAZING. The more exclusive the reward/experience, the more likely it will sell.
To create a reward, simply:
- Navigate to the Campaign Admin
- Click the Incentives tab
- Click the +Add button
- Leave the Reward Type as Reward. For description of thoe other options, see these pages: Top Supporter, Registration and Action.
- Enter the following information:
- Available Units (how many are available)
- Minimum Pledge Amount
- Market Value - required for Non-Profit campaigns. This portion of a donation is not tax deductible and will be deducted on the tax receipt email.
- Start/End Dates (if different from the campaign)
- Optional Photo
- Set if the donor needs to enter a mailing address
- Click Save and you're done!